Hi! This is Aprajita Jha.
As humans, we’re composed of yes’, no’s and the in-between’s that are a bit more complicated to explain, than the former two polar opposites.
Here’s sharing a little bit about me—things I like to say yes to and the things that I’d rather stay away from. Hope you find the in-between’s about me through my writings.
Things I like to say ‘Yes’ to:
- Discovering new things about myself.
- Keeping the quest alive to live meaningfully and minimally.
- Having deep meaningful conversations with the people that I value more than anything else.
- Developing stoicism.
- Being more aware of my own emotions in different kinds of situations.
Things that I like to say ‘No’ to:
- Losing my morals and values to please others.
- Imposing my beliefs on others just because I think I am right.
- Small talks.
- Thinking everything that I think is true.
- Being unempathetic.
If you’d like to have a conversation about my writing, or simply connect with me, here’s where you can: